YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify the Terms of Service at any time, by posting a notice on the THE SOCIAL LIT website, or else by sending you a notice via email or postal mail. You shall be responsible for the re-viewing and getting familiar with any such modifications. The Use of the Service by you, following such a notice constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Terms of Services a modified.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE SERVICES
You must be 10 years or older to use our Services. If your believe that child under 10 has used our Services and provided us any kind of information, please feel free to contact us at THE SOCIAL LIT@gmail.com. Some of the features of our Services require the person to be at least 18 years old or older and will be governed by the relevant terms. This Agreement is void, when prohibited by the law, and the right to access and the use of the services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
By accessing the services, you represent and warrant to THE SOCIAL LIT, that: (i) You are an individual (and not a operation) at least 10 years old; (ii) you are of the legal age, in order to form a binding contract or have your parent’s permission to do so;(iii) All the registration information you submit, should be accurate and truthful and you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (iv) You are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility of your access use of the Services.
In the course of using the Services, you and the other users may provide the information which may be used by THE SOCIAL LIT in connection with the Services and which may be visible to creating other users to. Also by posting the information- like the images, videos, blogs or the other content on the Survives (collectively, “User Submissions”) or else providing the User Submissions to THE SOCIAL LIT or in connection with the Services. You hereby grant to- (I) THE SOCIAL LIT a non-exclusive, the worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, transferable right, sub licensable right to the fully exploit (including without any limitation, modifying, reformatting, creating derivative works of and translate). Such User Submissions (including the related intellectual property rights) in the connections with the services and THE SOCIAL LIT’s and its successor and the assigns) business, including without limitation for promotion activities and re-distributing all of the services (or lese any derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels and to allow others to do so too, and (ii) Each go the Services , a non-exclusive license to access the User Submissions through the services, and to use, response, modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, perform such User Submissions through the functionality of the Series and under this Agreement.
The forgoing license grant related to THE SOCIAL LIT which does not affect your ownership of or the right to grant additional non-exclusive to the material in the User Submissions, unless otherwise agreed in the writing. You, not THE SOCIAL LIT, remain solely responsible for all User submissions tat up upload, email, post, transmit poor otherwise disseminate using or in connection with the Services and you warrant that you possess all the rights necessary to provide such a content to THE SOCIAL LIT and to grab THE SOCIAL LIT the rights to use such information, in connection with the Sieves and as otherwise provided, herein.
You should understand that all the information publicly posted or else privately transmitted through the services is the sole responsible of the form which such content originated and that THE SOCIAL LIT will not be liable for any kind of errors or ells the missions in any such content. You should indurating that THE SOCIAL LIT can’t guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of the use of the Service. Also, THE SOCIAL LIT can’t guarantee the authenticity of any data, which the users may price about themselves. You can acknowledge that all the Content and User Submissions accessed by you using these Services is at your own risk and you will be silly responsible for any kind of damage or; loss to any party resulting therein.
- All the materials which are displayed or else performed on the Services, or which may be made available for your own load (including, but not mimed to blogs, tact, articles, photographs, graphics, images. video, illustration and User Submissions (also known as the “Content”), are all protected by the copyright. One shall abide by all the copyright notices, publish, broadcast, trademark rules, information and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use , reproduce, copy, modify, translate, broadcast, punish, transmit, perform, display, upload, perform, sell license or otherwise exploit for any kind of purposes whatsoever any Content or the other proprietary rights not wonder by you, (i) Say, without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) In any way or manner that violates any third party right. The Services are protected by the Copyright as collective works and/or the compilations, pursuant to India copyright laws, the national conventions and the other intellectual property laws. One may not reproduce, copy, modify, translate, broadcast, punish, transmit, perform, display, upland, perform, sell license or otherwise, create derivative works based on, perform, deeply, distribute or in any way exploit any of the Content, services in whole or in apart.
- Personal, Non-Commercial Use.The Services and their Contents which are interested solely for the personal, the non-commercial use (except as expressly and specifically agreed in writing by THE SOCIAL LIT in connection with a specific feature of the Service only) and may kindly be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. One may download or else copy the Content for personal, non-commercial only and provided that you maintain all the copyright and the other notices contained in such Content. One must copy or store any content except for the personal, non-commercial use, unless one has prior written permission from an officer of THE SOCIAL LIT or from any copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. One shall not store any important portion of any Content in any form.
- Guidelines for Posting and/or Viewing.Without any limitations in the other terms and conditions in this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree to the following guidelines or the posting and/or viewing User Submissions and other content on or through the Services-
- Any comment done using your identity or the screen name, which will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Keep all the comments relevant and “on the topic” to the particular Service, posting that is open to further comments.
- You shall not post anything obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, and defamatory, offensive, libelous or else sexually explicit material.
- You shall not make any false or misleading statements.
- you shall not offer to sell or else buy any service, post any links to the third party websites, or rights of publicity or privacy of any their connection with feature of the Services.
- You shall not post material that demerits the intellectual property rights or the other proprietary rights or the rights of publicity or the pricey, of any third party.
- You shall not post any information that is comfortable or sensitive.
- You shall not post any content that states objectionable or else illegal or could create any kind of risk, loss or harm or any kind
- You are solely and individually responsible for the content that you post on or through the Services, of any material or information that you to the other users and for any kind of interactions with the other users.
- Objectionable or Illegal Content.One would agree that you will not use the Services to send or post any Content of any kind or the nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane (unless such use is warranted within the topic area which of the particular message board, as determined by THE SOCIAL LIT in its sole discretion), inaccurate, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material or else that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense and give rise to civil liability or otherwise disregard any applicable state, local, federal or international law or regulation. You agree not to use the Services and to distribute or send any illegal Content of any kind. Posting illegal Content or else participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- If you link to the Services, THE SOCIAL LIT may revoke your right to do the link at any time, at THE SOCIAL LIT’s sole discretion. THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Services.
- Company’s Right to Monitor.THE SOCIAL LIT has no obligation and assumes no responsibility either for monitoring the Services or User Submission for inappropriate Content or conduct of its users. However, THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the right to block, monitor or remove Content (including disabling access to User Submissions that you have downloaded through the Service) for any or no reason without notice to you. If THE SOCIAL LIT chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, THE SOCIAL LIT assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such Content.
- Company’s Right to Remove Content.THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Video Player.If you use THE SOCIAL LIT Video Player offered through THE SOCIAL LIT websites (the “Video Player”) on your blog, then you must include a prominent link back to THE SOCIAL LIT website on the pages containing the Video Player, and you may not improve, modify, delete or block any portion of the Video Player in any way. You may not use the Video Player for the purpose of obtaining advertising or else the subscription revenue, or for any other commercial purpose, and you may not sell advertising in connection with the Services or third party User Submissions (except you may use the Video Player to show videos on an ad-enabled blog if the primary purpose of using the Video Player (as determined by THE SOCIAL LIT in its sole reasonable discretion) is not to gain advertising revenue or compete with the Services and if the advertising is not offered through the Video Player or on or through any third party User Submission) without the prior written consent of THE SOCIAL LIT.
- No Endorsement.You acknowledge that THE SOCIAL LIT does not endorse or guarantee any user blogs, video, or other User Submissions and you may not state or imply any such endorsement or guarantee.
- Blogger Content.If you are a member of THE SOCIAL LIT Select program, any content you create and submit (“Blogger Content”) must be your original content and never published previously by you or any other third party. For any editorial Blogger Content that is accepted by THE SOCIAL LIT Team, you agree not to publish such Blogger Content on any other website (including your own blog) unless we specify to you in writing that you may publish the Blogger Content on your own blog or website. You may, however, link to the Blogger Content on THE SOCIAL LIT .com from your site or other sites, provided that you comply with all applicable policies, terms and procedures of all applicable social media sites’ and other online/mobile services, including but not limited to those of Facebook, Twitter, and Interest as it relates to the promotion of the Blogger Content.
- THE SOCIAL LIT’s Rights and License.THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the exclusive right to choose what Blogger Content to publish or not publish in its sole discretion and is not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting any submitted Blogger Content and reserves the exclusive right to remove and permanently delete the Blogger Content without notice, in its sole discretion. In submitting your Blogger Content, you grant THE SOCIAL LIT an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicense able, transferable, license and right to use and exploit the Blogger Content, so long as we give you writer’s credit, including without limitation to link to or independently re-publish (in whole or in part). You also agree that THE SOCIAL LIT and any of its sublicenses are free to attribute the Blogger Content to you, your website, or your blog, and use your appearance, name, likeness in connection with the marketing and advertising of the blog materials for all institutional and historical purposes.
- Third Party Clearances.If your Blogger Content includes references to, or images of, third parties (i.e., someone other than you) or other performances or content provided by the third parties, including the copyrights (including without the limitation, copyrighted images or footage), trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, you agree that you have all necessary permissions from these third parties to permit THE SOCIAL LIT and/or any of its partners to use and display the Blogger Content, including releases from all the persons appearing in the photograph, location releases for all recognizable locations, and releases from anyone who assisted in the creation of the photograph. You must be able to provide all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases from anyone who assisted in the creation of such images or other content you submit. In the event you cannot provide all required releases upon our request, THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify the applicable submission or seek to secure the releases and clearances for our own benefit.
- FTC Disclosures and Compliance.If you participate in THE SOCIAL LIT Select Program, you shall only make statements that are true, accurate, and based on your personal experience. You agree that you are solely responsible for, and may be liable for, any false or misleading claims that you make about any products, its manufacturer or promoter. You agree to review and adhere to all applicable FTC guidelines, any particular restrictions or guidelines regarding product reviews, and any applicable content guidelines of THE SOCIAL LIT and/or THE SOCIAL LIT’s advertising partners.
- THE SOCIAL LIT Select Guidelines.For more information regarding THE SOCIAL LIT Select Guidelines, please review THE SOCIAL LIT Select FAQs, which is hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by reference; your acceptance of these Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by THE SOCIAL LIT Select Guidelines.
THE SOCIAL LIT’s INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LIMITED LICENSES
The technology and the software underlying our Services is the exclusive property of THE SOCIAL LIT. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, THE SOCIAL LIT grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicense able, non-transferable, revocable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Services, and any software underlying our Services solely to use the Services, as provided by THE SOCIAL LIT in accordance with this Agreement. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Services or any Content. You shall not copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our Services. You agree not to use modified versions of any software underlying our Service, including without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites or applications. You may not use any of our Services for any illegal purpose.
All rights in the product names, trade names, company names, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, product packaging, and designs of THE SOCIAL LIT, its affiliates, or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing with a trademark symbol, belong exclusively to THE SOCIAL LIT or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials containing the trademarks, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Services confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of THE SOCIAL LIT, its affiliates, or any third party.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You warrant, agree and represent that you will not use the Services or contribute any User Submissions (including, without limitation, anything in connection with your blog(s)) in a manner that (I) violates the intellectual property rights or the proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; (ii) violates any law, rule, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) violates any other agreement you have with, or any obligations to, any third party; (iv) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; (v) misrepresents the source or identity of any content; (vi) involves commercial activities and/or sales without THE SOCIAL LIT’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (vii) uploads, installs, constitutes, or embeds malware, virus, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful content or code; or (viii) impersonates, or falsely indicates an affiliation with, any person or entity, including, without limitation, any employee or representative of THE SOCIAL LIT.
RESTRICTIONS AND OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You shall not
(i) conduct any abusive, fraudulent, or otherwise illegal activity;
(ii) transmit or post , or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any THE SOCIAL LIT user;
(iii) use the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
(iv) engage in any kind of illegal activity;
(v) run Mail list, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Services or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services infrastructure;
(vi) use the manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page or Content of the Services;
(vii) decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services;
(ix) access, display, distribute or otherwise exploit any Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Services or the Video Player.
Any violation of the above may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. THE SOCIAL LIT reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any use that THE SOCIAL LIT deems in its sole discretion to be an illegal or unauthorized use of the Services. THE SOCIAL LIT will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies in the investigation of any person(s) who violate the terms of this Agreement.
YOUR OTHER OBLIGATIONS
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the respected Services. You shall be responsible for
(I) the obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to- connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without modems, limitation, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service;
(ii) ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services;
(iii) taking all precautions necessary and/or reasonable to protect yourself, your computer systems and other property from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful content and code.
You are responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the use of the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH ‘THE SOCIAL LIT’ WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE AVAILABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY OR ANOTHER STATE WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATIONS.
The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. THE SOCIAL LIT makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and THE SOCIAL LIT will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Under no circumstances will THE SOCIAL LIT be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services.
NO MEDICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The Content (including, without limitation, graphics, all text, images, search results, data and information contained therein), and such materials obtained from THE SOCIAL LIT’s licensors or other third parties, and all Services are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or examination and for any other professional advice of any kind (including without limitation legal or financial advice). Do not ignore professional advice, or delay in seeking treatment because of anyone or any Content on the Services. Always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. THE SOCIAL LIT does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services. Reliance on any such information is solely at your own risk. The Services may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Services. The Content is not intended to be legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship of any kind. If you believe you have a legal claim, contact an attorney licensed in your state or country.
You agree to indemnify and hold THE SOCIAL LIT, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand (including, without limitation, from all damages, settlements, liabilities, costs and attorneys’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.