In a country of diverse culture and traditions, Rajasthan is a mesmerizing golden land of historic events and heartwarming people all around. From the era of Rajputs and Mughals, the state has witnessed amazing discoveries and birth of monumental spots and beautifully designed sights. The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, narrates stories of the bygone era, presenting them with an interplay of colors, rituals, and festivals. This city will leave you enchanted with all the extravagant activities and things to do throughout your stay.
Apart from the exotic Royal experience, there’s a lot more that cannot be missed in this princely city of India. Here’s an Ultimate magical checklist to prepare your visit to Jaipur. Check off these items and share your experience with us.
1. Sign up for a Hot Air Balloon safari near the Jamnalal Bajaj Road and witness the scenic views from the bird’s-eye angle.
2. Visit Jal Mahal, an archaeological wonder floating in water.
3. Witness the spectacular and extravagant melange of Mughal and Rajput architectures at Amer Fort.
4. Stop by the Rajasthali Handicraft Emporium on M.I. road and shop some Rajasthani souvenirs.
5. The quaint cafe at Anokhi serves some of the best salads in town, don’t forget to binge guiltlessly. Besides, it witnesses a posh crowd.
6. Go cycling early in the morning, near the salt lake to enjoy the vibrant culture of the town.
7. Visit Birla Mandir built by the Birla Group of Industries in India. The temple lies in the foothills of Moti Doongari Hill and presents the various legendary stories of Hindu religion.
8. Enjoy the retro theatre experience at Ravindra Manch.
9. Witness the wild and breathtaking wildlife at Nahargarh Sanctuary.
10. Plan an evening in Chulgiri Hills and spend some alone time in the lap of nature.
11. If you are planning to visit Jaipur on rainy days, then don’t miss out the cutting chai and maska bun at Tapri – The Tea House. It is one of the most popular hang-out spots for both the young and the professionals.
12. Sign up for an Elephant Safari at Dera Amer.
13. If you are visiting with your family or friends, then don’t miss out the unlimited fun at Paintball Jaipur.
14. Enjoy the Quad Biking experience on powerful 50 to 570cc machines in a 2000m circuit of off-road tracks at Tao Experiences.
15. Do some traditional shopping at the famous bazaars of Jaipur and revel in the cultural aroma of the pink city.
16. Treat yourself to amazing desserts served at Zolocrust, the bakery at Hotel Clarks Amer. Everything is freshly made to order and you can watch your dessert being prepared right in front of you.
17. If you are planning to visit Jaipur in the month of January or March, don’t forget to witness and enjoy the colorful and vibrant kite flying festival at the Man Sagar lake.
18. Visit Diggi place to attend the Jaipur Literature Fest (takes place in January).
19. Walk along the hundreds of stone steps exquisitely carved in medieval style at Chand Baori.
20. Engage yourself and try some textile designing and block printing at Bagru.
21. Enjoy the adventurous camel safaris near the Jal Mahal.
22. Make a plan to visit the pink stone Temple of Galtaji at Galwar Bagh dedicated to the Hindu monkey god Hanuman.
23. Enjoy the beautiful seashells designed and aligned in different patterns, sizes, and shapes at Alice Garg National Seashells Museum. The mesmerizing collection of seashells will leave you awestruck to the magical beauty in the Musem.
24. Visit the Gallery Artchill to witness some creative 3D designs and drawings.
25. Go to the extraordinary pink monumental Hawa Mahal and enjoy the unique five stories honeycomb designed building.
26. Relax around and take a break in Bar Palladio to enjoy some sumptuous drinks and Italian food.
27. Shop at the World Trade Park, the second largest mall in India.
28. If you’re an avid reader, sign up for the events hosted by Jaipur Book Club.
29. Don’t miss the mesmerizing kathak performance at Deewan-e-Aaam on a full moonlight.
30. Get to know the royal historic past at the City Palace.
31. Visit Jawahar Circle Garden and stroll around Asia’s largest circle. You can find the rose garden, musical fountains, jogging tracks and much more.
32. Unwind and revel in the architectural brilliance of JW Marriott.
33. Sip your relaxing evening tea like a royal at The Oberoi Rajvillas.
What do you think about this article? Share your views in the comments section below.